Amenities at our Boutique Hotel
“A perfect place to escape the urban grind…romantic guest rooms…beautifully maintained gardens…and delicious food!!”
~ The Chicago Tribune
Whether you select one of our well-appointed guest rooms or a spacious suite with a fireplace, Wickwood has eleven unique rooms distinctively inspired by one of the places around the world that we love to visit or by an artist we greatly admire. To move beyond the traditional bed & breakfast experience, each room has its own private bath (which varies in size and shape due to our location in the Historic District of Saugatuck), Country French furniture, decorator fabrics, heavenly featherbeds, cozy Kashmere robes, luxurious linens, fresh flowers, radio/cd players, and complimentary WiFi.
Your stay also includes Farm to Table Breakfast, Evening Sips & Small Plates, and Sweets throughout the day. Our rates vary seasonally, midweek and weekends. We hope to anticipate all of your needs and exceed all of your desires.
We are open year round and invite you to visit our villages in all of the seasons.
- Complimentary Farm To Table Breakfast
- Sips & Small Plates every evening from 6-7pm
- Sweets, Cool and Hot Drinks | Afternoons and Evenings
- Complimentary High Speed WiFi
- Private Baths, Turkish Towels, Kashmere Robes
- King or Queen Size Featherbeds, Down Comforters
- Fine and Vintage Linens by Anichini and The Purists
- Country French/English Antiques and Designer Fabrics
- Fresh Flowers, Original Art, and Sculpture in each room
- AM/FM Radio, Stereos and Collection of CDs
- Reading Areas with Books and Magazines
- Early Morning Coffee In Room
- Gilchrist & Soames London Collection Spa Amenities
- Hairdryers, Irons and Ironing Boards
- Suites & Junior Suites have the added luxury of a fireplace
- Central Air Conditioning
- Easy Access Private Parking Lot
- Outdoor Gazebo, Garden Porch and Arbor Dining
- Full Concierge Service and Housekeeping Service
- Massages, Champagne, Bouquets and Chocolates Upon Request.