The Best Holiday Shopping In Saugatuck
Celebrate The Season With Holiday Shopping In Downtown Saugatuck
Do all your holiday shopping in Saugatuck this year! And, the best place to stay is at the Wickwood Inn’s bed and breakfast for your shopping getaway. Why? First of all, Wickwood is beautifully decorated for the holidays! Ornaments collected around the world nestle in the branches of our sparkling holiday trees. Garland twinkles above every roaring fireplace. Secondly, it’s the perfect way to avoid the hustle and bustle of the crowds. Skip the long lines and enjoy your stress free holiday shopping. Because when you stay at Wickwood, you are mere steps away from some of the most unique places to shop.
Saugatuck Has The Perfect Gift For Everyone On Your List
Discover gifts that you cannot find anywhere else from stores where the owner carefully curates everything. And that shop owner is right there in front of you. They offer a steaming mug of cocoa or a glass of wine. Plus, the shops of Saugatuck carry items you won’t find anywhere else. Choose a one of a kind outfit from Chantal’s. Ask them to gift wrap a stunning oil landscape by Jon Anderson at J. Petter Galleries. And enjoy a glass of wine in the wine bar while you wait. Create your own gift baskets from specialty stores like The Butler’s Pantry, American Spoon and Spice Merchant. You can even design and sculpt your own pottery piece at the Art Barn for a special someone.
These are just a few of the many special treasures you find here in Saugatuck. And, if you need help finding something, ask our ever friendly innkeepers at Wickwood Inn. They know every shop in town and happily help you find just about anything.
Holiday shopping in downtown Saugatuck is magical and delightful. There is something wonderful and whimsical for all.
“I have found that among its other benefits, giving liberates the soul of the giver.”
The Most Unique Holiday Shopping In Saugatuck
Here are some of our favorite shops that you won’t want to miss!
- Swell Times | The vintage collectables at are sure to make you laugh. Shop for unique gifts that appeal to that certain someone’s sense of humor.
- Urban Found | With unique jewelry and industrial home decor, you’re sure to check a few boxes with Urban Found’s hand selected clothing and accessories.
- Chantal’s | Her beautiful selection of ladies’ and men’s apparel in three downtown locations attracts fashionistas of all ages..
- Indian Summer | An impressive collection of carefully curated Native American pottery, rugs, and jewelry. Owners hand-pick each item directly from the artists.
- Landsharks | Shop the latest in sportswear including Patagonia, North Face, Prana, SmartWool, UGG, Chaco, Keen, and more at this premier outfitter in Saugatuck.
- Good Goods | Good Goods is our go to for jewelry, socks, puzzles, art, a table, whimsical accessory, photography, hand-made craftwork and unusual art.
- Jeff Blandford Gallery | Jeff creates gorgeous bowls, vases, mugs and plates in his studio on his nearby farm. Buy everything from whimsical sculptures to unique ceramic furniture.
- James Brandess Gallery | Here’s where you find that perfect original painting that captures the feeling of your Saugatuck getaway to Wickwood Inn.
- For The Love of Shoes | A shoe lover’s dream store with Fly London, Vionic, Birkenstock, BedStu and so many more. Plus, clothing, accessories and more.
- Endora Bohemian | A marvelous collection of all things bohemian with interior designs, fashion, jewelry, and beautiful accessories from markets in France and Morocco.
- The Ark | When you want something truly unique and very special, head to Marcia Perry’s Ark Studio and explore her fantastical sculpture collection from local trees.
- Peachbelt Studio & Gallery | Simply stepping into Dawn Stafford’s studio is a gift. Maybe it’s her flower, or her blue pear painting that grabs you by the heartstrings.
- Express Yourself Art Barn | Why not make a bowl, mug, or plate for a very special pal? Does it get more original than that?
- Upscale Mercantile | Expertly curated unique furniture and vintage gems displayed with whimsy and delight! Located in the J. Petter Galleries’ large studio barn.
- Saugatuck Antique Pavilion | Hunt for the perfect gift at one of the Midwest’s largest antique malls. 175 dealers and 24,000 square feet host a variety of antique and vintage treasures.
- Virtue Cider & Farms | Taste the latest hard ciders at Virtue Cider. Their bottle shop has sells the cider cans along with some fantastic apple-related merchandise.
Perhaps you’ve worked up an appetite while you’ve shopped? When you’re ready for a little respite, stop for lunch at Pennyroyal, or Ida Red’s. Recharge with a hot cider and slice of homemade pie at Crane’s Pie Pantry, or grab a burger at Phil’s.
If you still have people on your list, venture to downtown Holland or South Haven. Just 10 minutes away!
Reserve Your Bed & Breakfast Stay At Wickwood Inn Now For The Holidays
Why not gift yourself an amazing holiday shopping experience? Choose your room and reserve your stay at our beautiful downtown Saugatuck bed and breakfast. The Wickwood Inn’s elegant holiday decor sets the perfect mood. Our innkeepers will send you off each morning after our Famous Farm To Table Brunch. We’ll welcome you back with Sips & Small Plates Happy Hour and delight in all your finds. Of course there will be Sweets & Treats throughout the day to keep you fueled and having fun.
And, as you are holiday shopping, remember to buy a cookbook or Wickwood Gift Certificate. The food lovers on your holiday shopping will love you for it! We can’t wait to see you this holiday season at Wickwood Inn!
“The best thing to do with the best things in life is to give them away.”