The Best Gift Certificates Bring Joy Into Giving
Give Gift Certificates To Wickwood Inn In Saugatuck
Giving gift certificates may leave you with the question of how much to give. At Wickwood, we find that our guests are very happy with any amount. Because, your gift is what gets them started to their stay at Wickwood Inn’s delicious Saugatuck bed and breakfast. And that is the best gift of all! So, give the gift of a Saugatuck Adventure this holiday season! Let the adventure begin with a stay at Wickwood Inn.
Wickwood, in the heart of downtown Saugatuck, is the perfect place to relax and unwind. With a simple phone call, the best gift you can give is already taking shape. Determine a dollar amount that makes you comfortable. Any amount, from small to large is always well received. And then, let the fun begin. The only question is: Who will have the most fun … your loved one receiving the gift? Or, you, who gleefully pointed them in our direction?
“For it is in giving that we receive.”
~ Francis of Assisi
Wrap It Up Creatively
Skip the boring envelope. Make your gift certificates look as valuable as the treasures they truly are! Wrap them in a big gift box topped with bows, streamers, and balloons. Make it truly special and the highlight of this season’s present opening.
Add More Gift Certificates To The Experience
Embellish your gift with numerous gift certificates from all around town. Add them all to the box with a map of Saugatuck. Not sure where to begin? Here are a few suggestions for inspiration and to fuel your imagination!
For the food lover:
- Bowdie’s Chophouse | Mouthwatering steaks and sides with delicious wine and cocktails to wash it all down.
- Pennyroyal Café | Farm fresh and fantastic! With their new liquor license, we can’t wait to see what happens.
- The Southerner | The best fried chicken and heavenly biscuits, hands down. The whole menu is just as delicious.
- Guardian Brewing | Any where a person can order a beer and popcorn ice cream is okay by us!
- The Mitten Brewing Co. | A fantastical flight of pizza to go along with the flight of beers? Yes, please!
- Grow | Even we feel like we’re on vacation when we sit at one of their sidewalk tables to enjoy Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner at Grow.
- Wine Sellers | Mike’s selection of wine, liquor, cigars, beer, and cider is only topped by his knowledge of it all.
- American Spoon | Stock your pantry with jams, preserves, chutneys, salsas and more … an original in the artisanal food movement!
- Butler Pantry | Nourishing the foodie in all of us … southwestern Michigan’s most distinctive gourmet kitchen shop since 1977.
“Life is to be invented not merely lived.”
~ Maira Kalman
For the outdoor adventurer:
- Sailing Saugatuck | Take a sunset cruise on the Schooner Serenity
- Retro Boat Rental | Explore Lake Kalamazoo in one of these vintage (electric!) beauties.
- Just Add Water | Rent a bike, or kayak, or a stand up paddleboard. Grab a new bathing suit or pair of sunglasses while you’re at it!
- Oval Beach | Buy a day or seasonal pass to Oval Beach so your loved one can stroll for miles, search for lucky stones, and watch for the green flash after the spectacular sunset!
- Satya Yoga | Beach Yoga and Stand Up Paddle Board Yoga are offered in the summer season. This year-round, welcoming studio is located just across the street from Wickwood.
- Farm House | All the fresh air and exercise is sure to work up an appetite. A gift certificate at Farm House Pantry means your loved one will have everything they need for the ultimate outdoor picnic!
For the arts & culture supporter:
- SCA | Get the hottest ticket in town for the latest show, concert, class, or exhibition at the Saugatuck Center for the Arts
- Ox-bow | Take a class or workshop at this more than century-old school of art.
- Good Goods | For those who appreciate quality in all things: jewelry, accessories, sculptures, fine art … this well curated collection honors the best of American handmade.
- Anne Corlett Artworks | Arrange a private studio showing and cocktail hour at this stunning contemporary studio along the Kalamazoo River.
- James Brandess Gallery | An iconic artist in Saugatuck whose oil paintings capture the magic of being here.
- Water Street Gallery | Explore the variety and playfulness that is on display at this contemporary American Art Gallery
- Jeff Blandford Gallery | We love popping in to see Jeff and explore whatever he’s making these days. Part scientist, part artist, all heart … the whimsical creations in this gallery will surprise and delight.
- Express Yourself Art Barn | Get hands on and create a series of special plates, bowls, or mugs to celebrate and give thanks!
“To get the full value of joy you must have someone to divide it with.”
~ Mark Twain
All this and more begins with a simple phone call to Wickwood Inn. Let us know the amount you are comfortable spending, and we’ll take care of the details from there. Your gift of a Wickwood Inn getaway is truly a gift that keeps on giving. A stay at Wickwood pleases everyone and gives an opportunity to make lasting memories. Go ahead. Spark some serious joy! Call us today at Wickwood Inn and let the adventure begin!