Join Us for the Most Magical Saugatuck Holiday Ever
Take time to immerse yourself in a magical Saugatuck, MI experience during the holiday season. It truly is the most wonderful time of the year! Trees sparkle with twinkling lights everywhere throughout the town. Festive wreaths decorate front doors of every shop and every home. And, events aplenty pack the holiday social calendar.
You embrace the true spirit of the season and plan a holiday getaway to the Wickwood Inn. Sit by the fire sipping mulled wine. Tackle your shopping list by strolling down to the unique shops and galleries in downtown Saugatuck. Hum Christmas carols while writing your cards to friends and family. There’s inspiration everywhere that helps you embrace the holiday spirit.
“Christmas is a season for kindling the fire for hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart.”
~ Washington Irving
Magical Saugatuck Holiday Events
Beginning in mid-November the Inn will be decked out for the holidays, with a tree in every room decorated with ornaments from around the world. Relax in our library with a good book or venture outside to enjoy the holiday décor in town. It’s up to you. Are you wondering what there is to do in Saugatuck during the holidays? We scoured the local listings for the best and brightest events in all their magical Saugatuck holiday glory.
- Holiday Market at the Saugatuck Center For The Arts: Come get your holidays greens. Shop for wreaths and unique holiday gifts, with specialty cocktails available at the bar. 11/30
- Saugatuck Annual Christmas Celebration: Visit Santa’s Workshop. Then, enjoy tree decorating, music, refreshments, and the parade (starts at 1 PM). 12/7
- Annual Saugatuck Tree Lighting Ceremony: The town tree lights up. Savor the season wit hot chocolate, festive cookies, and caroling. 12/7
- Winterfest At The Felt Mansion: Horse-drawn wagon rides. Celebrate with free refreshments, Santa and Felt Mansion Tours. 12/7
- Nouveau Fest AT Fenn Valley: 29th annual Fenn Valley celebration. Try the first wine of the new vintage. 12/7
- Evening Guided Tour Of The Felt Mansion: Tour the restored Felt Mansion. Decorated for the holidays, learn about its past from the director. 12/14-12/28
- J. Petter Galleries presents Carols And Cuvee: Wine tasting event. Enjoy wine, art and a live Holiday Jazz Trio. 12/14
- A Christmas Carol: The holiday classic presented by the Saugatuck Women’s Club. 12/13-12/15 and 12/20-12/22
Your Magical Saugatuck Holiday Begins…
A holiday getaway to magical Saugatuck should be on everyone’s bucket list. And the Wickwood Inn is the perfect place to celebrate the season. All so that you can relax, refresh, and renew in the glow of the holiday lights.